Uses AutoCAD software to design the required system with technical data such as precise measurements and commands, in order to generate construction drawings, renderings, report graphics and other digital images.
Prepares complex layouts, drawings and designs from written or verbal specifications or from rough or detailed sketches and / or drawings made by technicians, designers or technical professionals, converting paper documents into computerized file.
Produces various design options on the screen or in hard copy, following a designer or technical professional verbal instructions or ideas to assist in resolving a design concept not yet completely defined.
Ability to diagnose and correct equipment problems and assist in training lower level technicians and / or other personnel wishing to learn to operate CAD equipment.
- Produce Hand sketch drawings
- Review the technical requirement and logic of the system and design the entire electrical control system and generate the BOM with model numbers and qty.
- Set the design benchmarks, check design calculation & drawings.
- Candidate should be able to deliver state of the art technology in the panel designs
- The designs should meet today’s panel standards like rack wise designs to create wow factor while working out new designs for new project biddings as per requirements generated by the sales team
- Check documentation complies with Design Criteria / Client Brief / Approved Concept / Standards.
- Should have complete knowledge of ISO / ASME standards in relating to Electrical systems
- Attend design, clients, architects and site meetings.
- Resolve any technical problems faced during the project design and / or construction stages and be able to participate in troubleshooting activities at site
Senior engineer must be able to lead projects and supervise a team of engineers / technicians under their charge. The desired candidate must have extensive design knowledge and experience for building projects in an industrial automation solution ad service firm.