- Setup and startup of hardware and software for the PLC, Job PC, HMI Graphics, Variable frequency Drives, control and communication networks and other electrical hardware and software.
- Servo and stepper motors communication and programming and integration with PLC.
- Program Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Logic (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Schneider/Mitsubishi/Omron/Delta) for industrial projects.
- Program Human Machine Interface (HMI) Graphic screens and software (Wonderware Intouch/GE/MC works/Wincc) for industrial projects.
- Collaborate with project design engineers to complete as-building drawings.
- Collaborate with in-house service department personnel to troubleshoot electrical/programming related issues within service.
- Provide direct assistance to our field team to troubleshoot electrical/programming issues.
- Bill of material preparation, Estimation and cost control of project.
- Build checklist for control panel assembly and testing as per the drawings.
- To be in charge of Installation & commissioning on site till handover of the project to the client.
- BE/BTech in EE/EC/CSE is preferred. Will also consider a computer science or associate’s degree in related fields.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley/Siemens/Schneider/Mitsubishi/Omron/Delta and PLC direct hardware.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn HMI and Wonderware Intouch.
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontrollers for projects may substitute for direct HMI/PLC experience.
- AutoCAD Electrical/Eplan Hands-on Design software (Solid works, Invertor, etc.) knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of network protocols third-party integration of PLC.
- IEC Communication and controls networking standards.
- Willingness to learn National Electrical Code and NFPA regulatory standards.
- Integration of CNC machine controllers and senior integration.
- IoT integration with PLC & HMI.
- Knowledge of database and SQL servers with hands-on experience is preferred.