Roles and Responsibilities
- He should be able to generate General Assembly drawings, Manufacturing drawings, Detail Drawings, and Visualize the concept.
- Prepare detailed working diagrams/P&ID of mechanical devices including dimensions, and other engineering information.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, using drafting CAD equipment.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings ideas, and related data to access factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Preparing drawings in AutoCAD.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating shortages and reduce production problems.
- An innovative mind is certainly a plus point.
Desired Candidate Profile
- AutoCAD/Any 3D Software Tool.
- Degree in Mechanical.
- Good communication skills in English.
Perks and Benefits
- Causal and Medical leaves.
- Team Friendly culture.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Open door policy.
- Monthly Employee engagement activities.
- Assured incentives.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Birthdays & Joining Anniversary Celebrations.
Role : Design Engineer
Industry Type : Industrial Automation
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Engineering