Roles and Responsibilities
- In-depth INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION market knowledge.
- Offering solutions/products in line with the application. Familiarity with PLC, SCADA, HMI, VFD, SERVO MOTORS DRIVES, and CONTROL PANEL.
- Generating business from existing customers and developing new customer/area mapping.
- Generate lead, analyze, identify, and understand the client’s requirements.
- Develop prospect list for sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
- Undertake daily sales calls in assigned accounts/ territories/industries.
- Qualify, follow up, and close opportunities for assigned accounts or territories.
- Prepare techno-commercial offers, follow-ups with vendors/customers, and crack deals.
- Achieve sales & revenue targets.
- Monitor competitors activities.
- Daily reporting to sales manager.
- Customer support & service, total customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Technical knowledge of Industrial automation, IoT, PLC, etc.
- Working Experience in Industrial Field.
- People living in Bangalore are preferred and Knowledge of Kannada is an added advantage.
- Strong skills in Sales Fundamentals (listening, analyzing, lead qualifying, negotiating, Prospecting & New Customer Development.
- Good Communication/Analytical/Go-Getter Attitude.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Role : BD / Pre Sales – Other
Industry Type : Industrial Automation
Functional Area : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : BD / Pre Sales
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Electrical
PG : MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization