Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Cold call & email to prospective clients
- Create and maintain the records.
- Understanding the technical process of any industry
- Technical sales for solution selling
- Able to map Integration of automation and software for given industry
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelors in electrical/Electronic Communication and MBA in Marketing is must.
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices is an advantage.